Cheerleading Coach (Club Sports)
The Student Activities Office seeks a part time Women’s Ruby Club Sport coach.
This position will work under the supervision of the Director of Student Activities.
- 2 years of experience coaching at the collegiate level with an all-women’s or co-educational team preferred
- 2 years cheering experience preferred (collegiate)
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification
- Knowledge of College AACCA (American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Administrators) safety rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of NCAA cheer and dance policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of all aspects of program management including budgeting, recruiting, scheduling, staff supervision, travel planning.
- AACCA certified
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, experience with Microsoft office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to teach advanced cheerleading skills (stunting, tumbling, jumping, etc)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a university-owned or rented van.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must maintain CPR and First Aid certifications
- Must maintain AACCA certifications
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to Cindy Davis at [email protected].