Women's Rugby Coach (Club Sports)
The Student Activities Office seeks a part time Women’s Rugby Club Sport coach.
This position will work under the supervision of the Director of Student Activities.
- Working knowledge of the sport and ability to demonstrate, critique and develop safe rugby skills and practices.
- 2 years of Rugby coaching experience preferred (collegiate)
- Minimum of 2 years playing experience preferred (collegiate)
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification
- USA Rugby coaching certification (200 level or higher)
- Knowledge of all aspects of program management including budgeting, recruiting, scheduling, staff supervision, travel planning.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, experience with Microsoft office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Moderate amount of experience with athletic coaching, collegiate playing, or other related experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a university-owned or rented van.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must maintain CPR and First Aid certifications
- Must maintain all USA Rugby certifications
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to Cindy Davis at [email protected].