Requisition Number:40011Location: Boulder, Colorado Employment Type:University StaffSchedule:Full-TimePosting Close Date:05-Jul-2022Date Posted:10-Jun-2022 Close All
Job SummaryThe University of Colorado Boulder Advancement team encourages applications for a Program Manager for Digital Donor Engagement! Every day this position will connect with a broad range of alumni and friends of CU Boulder's College of Arts & Sciences (A&S), Graduate School, and University Libraries using social media, video, phone, email, and text messaging to expand the pipeline of current and future donors and to close annual gifts and leadership-level annual gifts. Reporting to the Sr. Director for Donor and Alumni Relations, this team member will initiate engagement with new constituents and cultivate a dynamic portfolio of dedicated donors, recent alumni, and potential donors who could become leadership annual giving prospects and engaged volunteers.
Our ideal candidate will be able to create meaningful cultivation and stewardship experiences by communicating enthusiastically, effectively, and consistently with an evolving roster of university friends and donors. This team member will collaborate with alumni engagement and donor relations colleagues, development officers, development assistants, and student workers. This team member will also engage with campus and university system level colleagues in engagement, annual giving, and crowdfunding.
The Program Manager for Donor Digital Engagement will assist in creating progress and productivity reports related to prospect outreach and donor acquisition, retention, and reactivation. This team member will also contribute to other team initiatives as requested. The variety of duties will require the facilitation of data and social media, attention to detail and follow through, and the ability to work both independently and within a highly collaborative team environment.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Who We AreThe Office of Advancement is a professional and hard-working advancement team that generates philanthropic support and overall external engagement for the University. Through these philanthropic and engagement efforts, the University is able to attract the brightest students, support and grow our hardworking faculty and strengthen our overall academic and co-curricular programs as we build a foundation of excellence for the future of the College of Arts and Sciences, Graduate School, Libraries, CU Boulder, and the state of Colorado.What Your Key Responsibilities Will BeMulti-channel outreach to alumni, friends, and existing potential donors and volunteers
Liaise with other unit, campus, and system level colleagues
- Create and implement program for outreach and sharing engagement opportunities for “The Big Middle” incorporating video, phone calls, email, social media, text
- Plan and lead Giving Tuesday and campus Giving Day campaigns encompassing pre-activity, day-of management, and post-event stewardship through use of student calling, online awareness raising, online asks and follow-up
- Plan and implement crowdfunding campaigns for A&S, Libraries, Graduate School, and Conference on World Affairs using established procedures designed to create successful campaigns
- Establish measurements for post-campaign assessment and communications plan for distribution to all participants
- Communicate through available A&S channels with messages designed to expand awareness, affinity, and engagement
- Post on Forever Buffs Network 1-2x per month
- Expand A&S Forever Buffs Network community
Metrics and Other duties as assigned
- Foster and build online A&S alumni communities working with A&S communications team when appropriate
- Partner with the Program Manager for Alumni Relations, Assistant Director for Reunions, and Associate Director for Annual Giving to produce powerful programs and results
- Collaborate with A&S Director of Community Engagement to expand reach
- Create meaningful contacts with individuals, documenting in database
- Create, send, and post digital engagement pieces
- Work with Program Manager responsible for acknowledgments to create referral program for follow-up with special donors
What You Should KnowAll University of Colorado Boulder employees are required to comply with the campus COVID-19 vaccine requirement
. New employees must provide proof of vaccination or receive a medical or religious exemption within 30 days of employment.
We anticipate that this position will support a hybrid format (remote and in-person work).What We Can OfferThe salary range for this position is $53,000 - $62,000 annually.
Relocation assistance is available for eligible candidates.Benefits The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits
, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
. Be StatementsBe engaged. Be impactful. Be Boulder.What We Require
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in project management
- 1+ years related experience (e.g., project management, sales, customer service, fundraising)
What You Will Need
- Expert ability to establish and improve interpersonal relationships
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise a high degree of discretion, diplomacy, judgment, and collaboration
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database management software
- Software used: Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; donor database management software; ThankView
What We Would Like You To Have
- Experience in fundraising, sales, and/or customer service
- Familiarity with In-Design
Special InstructionsTo apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by July 5, 2022, for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs
.Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]