University of Idaho
Executive Director for Admissions and Recruitment
$120,000 or higher depending upon experience
Provide leadership and supervision for the Offices of Admission Processing, Recruitment (Domestic and International), Telecounseling, Campus Visits, Enrollment Marketing, and New Student Orientation. Participate in overseeing recruitment of undergraduate students including traditional, transfer, online and concurrent enrollment students and understand and provide leadership for all NCAA recruitment processes for the university. This leader provides strong guidance in the use of technology initiatives to ensure exceptional student-centered business practices that are efficient, accurate and responsive, and include planning and assessment components to meet the institutional goals in each of the areas within this unit. This leader works closely with the Director of Enrollment Marketing to assist in developing strategies, campaigns, assessment, and decision-making structures for enrollment marketing campaigns. The leader will be able to work collaboratively as a team member in the Strategic Enrollment Management unit as well as with the rest of the campus and community. This leader reports directly to and works closely with the Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management in creation and implementation of the Strategic Enrollment Plan to collaboratively achieve the enrollment goals of the institution.
- Seven years of progressive responsibility and professional leadership experience.
- Professional experience working at a university as a Director of an admissions or a recruitment program.
- Professional experience providing leadership and direction for university programs and building program enrollment.
- Professional experience/knowledge in the use of prospective student search processes and advancing students through an enrollment funnel leading to enhanced yield rates.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
- Doctoral degree.
- Knowledge of financial aid leveraging and partnering with the Financial Aid Office to help in recruitment of undergraduates.
- Technical knowledge in the use of CRM, Student Information Systems and market research to support the recruitment initiatives of the unit.
- Willingness to travel as needed regionally, and nationally, for business reasons, also occasional work on select evenings and weekends.
- Eligible for membership in admissions and enrollment based organizations such as AICE, IACRAO, PNACAC, WACAC, ACAC, NACAC, NAFSA, AIRC, CIS, NAFSA, etc.
Open Until Filled:
This position is open until filled, however, applications received on or before July 4, 2022 will receive first consideration.Applicants:
Please use your letter of qualification
to explain in detail how your work experience, skills, and abilities meet both the required and preferred qualifications as listed in the position description. Your letter of qualification will be used to demonstrate your communication and writing skills to determine your ranking among the other applicants for this position.
For resources about how to write a letter of qualification
, please visit the HR website here: Applicant Resources – Careers | University of Idaho (uidaho.edu)
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency