Research Program Assistant II- SUMMER
We are looking for highly-motivated and committed individuals to assist with multiple NIH-funded studies of Latino immigrants in Maryland as Research Program Assistant II
. This position will handle administrative pieces of research-related issues.Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications (Mandatory):
- Assisting the team with participant recruitment and enrollment, literature searches, distributing home-based COVID-19 testing kits, and assisting with survey data collection.
- There will also be opportunities for qualitative data analysis, reviewing the literature, and writing scientific manuscripts according to project requirements
- Serve as resource for clinicians involved in study in regard to protocol requirements
- Abstract medical data from charts requiring some interpretation.
- May assist in coordinating study meetings for coordinating center.
- Participate in study meetings and provide updates on protocol implementation sttus and make recommendations on operational issues
- High School Diploma and two years related work experience.
- Additional education may substitute for experience, to the extent permitted by the JHU Equivalency Formula.*
* JHU Equivalency Formula: 30 undergraduate degree credits (semester hours) or 18 graduate degree credits may substitute for one year of experience. For jobs where equivalency is permitted, up to two years of non-related college course work may be applied towards the total minimum education/experience required for the respective job. Special Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be a Self-Starter with a high degree of initiative.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out protocols with human volunteers of diverse socio-economic and racial backgrounds.
Classified Title: Research Program Assistant II
Working Title: Research Program Assistant II - Summer
Starting Salary Range: $15.00 - $20.00/hr (commensurate with experience)
Employee group: Casual / On Call
Schedule: varies casual/on call
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Location: School of Medicine Campus
Department name: SOM DOM ID CCGHE
Personnel area: School of Medicine
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
If you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Office at [email protected]
. For TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711.
Johns Hopkins has mandated COVID-19 and influenza vaccines, as applicable. Exceptions to the COVID and flu vaccine requirements may be provided to individuals for religious beliefs or medical reasons. Requests for an exception must be submitted to the JHU vaccination registry. For additional information, applicants for SOM positions should visit https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/
and all other JHU applicants should visit https://covidinfo.jhu.edu/health-safety/covid-vaccination-information/
.The following additional provisions may apply, depending on campus. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
The pre-employment physical for positions in clinical areas, laboratories, working with research subjects, or involving community contact requires documentation of immune status against Rubella (German measles), Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Varicella (chickenpox), Hepatitis B and documentation of having received the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination. This may include documentation of having two (2) MMR vaccines; two (2) Varicella vaccines; or antibody status to these diseases from laboratory testing. Blood tests for immunities to these diseases are ordinarily included in the pre-employment physical exam except for those employees who provide results of blood tests or immunization documentation from their own health care providers. Any vaccinations required for these diseases will be given at no cost in our Occupational Health office.Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: Job Postings are updated daily and remain online until filled. EEO is the Law
To apply, visit https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Research-Program-Assistant-II-SUMMER-MD-21205/894813000/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency