Newman University is a small, private Catholic higher education institution located in Wichita, Kansas' largest city. We invite you to join our tight-knit community, which welcomes faculty, staff and students of all faith backgrounds.
We are looking for a creative nursing professional who is seeking an opportunity to make a difference for students and their education experience.
Newman is hiring a Clinical Director for our NEW Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) program. The position reports to the director of DNAP and coordinates all student activities in the clinical area, including pre and post clinical conferences, Mortality/Morbidity conferences and journal club. The Clinical Director will also have teaching responsibilities in the classroom.
Newman community members strive to align their efforts and work with the university’s mission, to empower graduates to transform society and make an impact for others, and code – to live in the spirit of critical consciousness by respecting the dignity of every person, to honor integrity and embrace all humanity.
The salary is competitive and includes a hiring bonus of $10,000-$12,000 for the first year. If you seek to work in state-of-the-art facilities and be valued for your unique abilities and expertise, you are encouraged to apply.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited program of nurse anesthesia
- Hold a DNAP, DNP, or PhD degree
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in administrative, clinical, and didactic activities
- Possess Kansas nursing credentials (registered nurse licensure, advanced registered nurse practitioner certification, registered nurse anesthetist authorization) or be able to obtain one within 60 days of employment
- Have current and appropriate preparation in the area of curriculum instruction and testing and evaluation
- Legally authorized to work in the United States