Open Rank Faculty Position Consecutive Term or Tenure Track Eligible - Department of Nutritional SciencesLocation:
Oklahoma City, OKOpen Date:
May 23, 2022Description:
Serve the Department of Nutritional Sciences through an appointment comprised of 70% teaching and clinical coordination, 20% collaborative research, and scholarship, and 10% service/ community engagement activities.Qualifications:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with an earned post- professional doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., D.C.N., D.Sc., Ed.D. or Dr.P.H.) or a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a Master’s degree and appropriate professional experience who is a qualified doctoral candidate.
- Candidate must be licensed in Oklahoma or meet all eligibility requirements for Oklahoma Licensure.
- Clinical dietetics experience in diverse practice settings, including roles in leadership/management.
- At least one year of academic teaching experience at the university level.
- Three to five years of clinical practice experience in the areas of pediatrics and neonatology.
- Post-doctoral training in nutrition and dietetics research with evidence of research/scholarly contributions to the profession (i.e. presentations and/or publications at local, state, or national level).
- Record of involvement with professional associations in dietetics and nutrition.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and consistent engagement in professional development activities.
- Experience with online learning management systems (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard, D2L, Angel)
SEND LETTER OF INTEREST AND CURRICULUM VITAEqual Employment Opportunity Statement:
The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to: admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, or health care services that the University operates or provides.
Mission of the University of Oklahoma
The Mission of the University of Oklahoma is to provide the best possible educational experience for our students through excellence in teaching, research and creative activity, and service to the state and society.
The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving an equitable, diverse, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.