Talent Acquisition Program Manager 1 Year Fixed Term
Human Resources Services, Redwood City, California, United States
This is a benefits-eligible one-year Fixed Term position.
Stanford University is one of the world's premier academic and research institutions, devoting tremendous intellectual and physical resources toward the betterment of humanity. As a major Silicon Valley employer, Stanford seeks people committed to excellence and to improving our world. In turn, the university is committed to supporting its employees as they develop their careers and enrich their lives.
As a Talent Acquisition Program Manager, you will report to the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition. You will play a key role in designing and implementing talent acquisition programs and projects in support of university-wide strategy. This position will be primarily focused on projects and programs around managing our temporary and contingent workforce, including CardinalTemps, our university-wide temporary employee program. Additionally, this role will help support the Human Capital Management (HCM) project, as well as other work around aligning talent acquisition programs across the university.
As a program manager, you will define project objectives and deliverables, develop communication plans, define team member roles, facilitate decision-making, and establish and track measures of success. You are expected to be a thought leader by seeking and incorporating research, best practices and external insights into project elements. You will consistently and proactively look for ways to innovate and drive improvements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:Education & Experience:
- Minimum 8 years experience and experience managing a variety of recruiting programs and projects.
- Significant project management experience preferred.
- Proven experience in developing strong relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Successfully achieved results through strong project management skills, a results orientation, and strong follow through
- Made effective decisions in difficult situations with little input from others
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
Bachelor's degree and eight years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Highly-developed interviewing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal employment laws applicable to the hiring of employees, including affirmative action and equal employment opportunity requirements.
- In-depth experience with web-based systems and recruiting sources, including the internet, social media, warm/cold calling, referrals, events, networking, publications, industry groups/associations, and job fairs.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
We are open to a hybrid work arrangement (a combination of onsite and work from home). The TA Program Manager will be expected to work onsite on Tuesdays and Wednesday of each week. The number of days may occasionally fluctuate subject to business need, but the expectation is that this position will be onsite a minimum of 2 days/week. The onsite work location is Stanford Redwood City Campus, 505 Broadway, Redwood City, California but travel to the Stanford main campus to meet with individuals in schools/units will be required at times.Certifications and Licenses:
NoneWhy Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit your resume along with your online application.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/3090795
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency