Director, Online Graduate Certification Program, Assistant Professor, Limited TermLocation:
Oklahoma City, OKOpen Date:
May 18, 2022Description:
This position will lead our proposed online interprofessional graduate certificate program in nutrition.
This certificate will consist of two core courses and students can choose two to three other courses to complete one of seven available options including sports nutrition, family nutrition, community nutrition, clinical nutrition, culinary nutrition, pediatric nutrition and endocrinology nutrition.
Roles will include online teaching, program administration and marketing.Qualifications:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with an earned post- professional doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., D.Sc., D.C.N., Ed.D. or Dr.P.H.).
- Five years of relevant clinical experience.
- Candidate must be licensed in Oklahoma or meet all eligibility requirements for Oklahoma licensure.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
- Three to five years of academic experience in online course development, curriculum design and program management.
- Work experience in interprofessional clinical settings consistent with expectations to provide program leadership and instruction to health professionals and health professionals-in-training (e.g., nutrition, medical, dental, pharmacy, public and allied health professions).
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and consistent engagement in professional development activities
- Experience with online learning management systems (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard, D2L, Angel).
The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to: admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, or health care services that the University operates or provides.
Mission of the University of Oklahoma
The Mission of the University of Oklahoma is to provide the best possible educational experience for our students through excellence in teaching, research and creative activity, and service to the state and society.
The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving an equitable, diverse, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.