TitleCollege Recruiter EOE StatementWe are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. DescriptionSummary/Objective:
The College Recruiter, under the general direction of the AVP, Academic Administration, is responsible for increasing awareness and building enthusiasm for HFCN programs through student recruitment initiatives, outreach and communication, and specialized events. The Admissions Recruiter generates inquiries from prospective students that convert to enrolled students.Essential Functions:
- Communicate and educate prospective students via email/ phone about HFCN programs.
- Organize and conduct open houses every month for all programs.
- Conduct individualized meetings and HFCN tours for prospective students.
- Travel to nursing homes, hospitals, schools to actively recruit prospective students.
- Attend community events and represent HFCN.
- Assemble application packages and promotional materials for all programs.
- Conduct instant decision days for the RN-BS program.
- Assist in proctoring exams when needed.
Position RequirementsRequired Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Superior interpersonal, written, and oral communication, problem-solving, coaching, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate competitive nature, self-direction, motivation, and a sense of urgency to achieve goals.
- Strong and inspirational communication skills, vibrant personality, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills are essential.
- Demonstrated evidence of sales orientation, creativity, and enthusiasm.
- Possess an abundance of enthusiasm and maintain a positive disposition.
- Ability to travel daily and work weekends and evenings.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and Outlook required.
Full-Time/Part-TimeFull-Time ShiftDays PositionCollege Recruiter Exempt/Non-ExemptExempt LocationMain Campus About the OrganizationThe Helene Fuld College of Nursing (HFCN) was founded in 1945 as a private, non-profit College, and is at the forefront of nursing education. Fully accredited by ACEN (for the AAS program), CCNE (for the BS programs) and Middle States (for the entire College), HFCN provides opportunities for a professional career in nursing through three programs:
An accelerated LPN to RN/AAS track, which can be completed in one calendar year;
A generic baccalaureate in nursing program for students with no prior nursing degree, and which can be completed in 28 months; A baccalaureate in nursing completion program for registered nurses.
The College is located in Harlem, one of the most dynamic and safe communities in New York City. We are easily accessible from all boroughs, Long Island and the Tri-State Area via public transportation, Metro North or car, although parking is limited. Classes are held during the day and evenings, Monday through Saturday. Clinical placements are located throughout NYC and Long Island, and are scheduled Tuesdays through Sundays.
This position is currently accepting applications.