The College Recruiter, under the general direction of the AVP, Academic Administration, is responsible for increasing awareness and building enthusiasm for HFCN programs through student recruitment initiatives, outreach and communication, and specialized events. The Admissions Recruiter generates inquiries from prospective students that convert to enrolled students.
- Communicate and educate prospective students via email/ phone about HFCN programs.
- Organize and conduct open houses every month for all programs.
- Conduct individualized meetings and HFCN tours for prospective students.
- Travel to nursing homes, hospitals, and schools to actively recruit prospective students.
- Attend community events and represent HFCN.
- Assemble application packages and promotional materials for all programs.
- Conduct instant decision days for the RN-BS program.
- Assist in proctoring exams when needed.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Superior interpersonal, written, and oral communication, problem-solving, coaching, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate competitive nature, self-direction, motivation, and a sense of urgency to achieve goals.
- Strong and inspirational communication skills, a vibrant personality, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills are essential.
- Demonstrated evidence of sales orientation, creativity, and enthusiasm.
- Possess an abundance of enthusiasm and maintain a positive disposition.
- Ability to travel daily and work weekends and evenings.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and Outlook is required.