: Enrollment Management - 2519Locations:
: Burlington, VTPosted:
: May 13, 2022Closes:
: Open Until FilledType:
: Full-timePosition ID:
Champlain College is seeking an Operations & Enrollment Coordinator. This dynamic position spans the needs of the Enrollment Operations department. The successful candidate will have a skill-set of customer service, clear communication, logistics, the ability to work in collaboration with others, and an interest in developing leadership skills.
The Operations & Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for organizing campus visits for prospective students and families; including group visits, individual meetings with Admission Counselors, and meetings with students and faculty. You will build and maintain all Admission visits and events in TargetX. This work is done in collaboration with the Event Center, Physical Plant, and Sodexo as needed.
In this role, you will train and manage Admission Operations Student Workers by supervising, training, and managing. These management duties include creating new job descriptions as needed, onboarding, scheduling, training, timesheet approval, evaluations, and create support materials needed for projects such as call campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity for leadership development.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone to prospective students and their families making note of pertinent details in student's records.
- Manage responses to the main Admission email account and Admission Ops email account.
- Scan and link documents to applicants using ImageNow.
- Supervise, train, and manage student office workers and associated projects.
- Report on the progress of call campaigns.
- Build and maintain daily and weekly visits in TargetX.
- Monitor registrations and communicate specific visit details with students and families.
- Build, coordinate, and execute student telecounseling campaigns in TargetX, to be fulfilled by Admission Operations Student Workers and Student Ambassadors.
- General operations duties to include answering phones, monitoring incoming email, and processing applications and paperwork as needed.
- Perform duplicate record auditing and resolution on a routine basis in TargetX.
- Assist with application processing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
The successful completion of a criminal background check is required as a condition of employment.
Application materials must include a resume/CV and a letter of interest (Cover Letter) specifically addressing the desired qualifications.
Champlain College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, place of birth, ancestry, religion, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, veteran or military service status, HIVd -positive status, qualified disability, or on the basis of any other status protected by law, and does not discriminate in the administration of its education and admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, employment practices or co-curricular and other College-administered programs. Champlain College will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified students, applicants for admission or employment, or employees. Please contact the People Center at 802.651.5800 with questions concerning the hiring process or future employment at Champlain College, or if auxiliary aids or services are needed to apply for employment at Champlain College.
Champlain College is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community. Recognizing that diversity is both a reflection of our world and a source of rich education, Champlain strives to be diverse and inclusive in ways that reflect the world in which we live and work. All members of the Champlain community are valued as individuals.
The College seeks candidates who, through their work and life experiences, service to the community, teaching or research can contribute to the diversity, inclusivity and academic excellence of Champlain College. Please include information about how you would contribute to these efforts and help to further this goal in your letter of interest/cover letter.
In order to be considered for the position, you must upload a resume and cover letter.
EU Employee Data Protection Notice: