Faculty - Radiology Clinical (adjunct)Classification Title:
Part Time FacultyMin Salary:
E = ExemptPosition Type::
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Radiography Program is currently accepting applications for an opening as a part-time clinical instructor. We are seeking a motivated and dedicated instructor who exhibits a high degree of professionalism, a strong commitment to our students, and demonstrates the ability to motivate and educate students at various clinical education sites utilized in our Radiography curriculum.Faculty Required Education/Experience Skills::
Position responsibilities are to provide clinical instruction and evaluation to Radiography students at assigned clinical education sites and/or lab on campus. Instructor will monitor student clinical progress, conduct student orientations, clinical evaluations, and advise students throughout the program. Instructor will also assist with on-going review, evaluation, and development of curricula in the program and make suggestions per policy. Must be able to attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Associate Degree in Radiography
- ARRT certified in Radiography
- At least 2 years full time equivalent experience in a medical imaging setting
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities::
- Prior teaching experience and/or clinical instruction in JRCERT Accredited Radiography program preferred.
- Ability to work well with a team
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook)
08/31/2022Open Until Filled:
NoDuty and Responsibility::
1. Successfully prepare, manage, and deliver course content in order to achieve course objectives, accommodate diverse learning styles, and meet student learning outcomes.Duty and Responsibility::
2. Actively engage students and provide prompt feedback in an objective, respectful, and effective manner.Duty and Responsibility::
3. Communicate and follow course syllabus content in accordance with directions provided and administrative guidance.Duty and Responsibility::
4. Work collaboratively with the College’s support services to identify and address the students’ academic support needs.Duty and Responsibility::
5. Utilize College technology for the delivery of instruction and completion of operational processes; this includes but is not limited to the College’s learning management system, email and calendaring solution, document management system(s), student information system, and employee portals.Duty and Responsibility::
6. Meet deadlines, including maintaining and submitting accurate class records, employee records/requests, and other assigned tasks.Duty and Responsibility::
7. When applicable, ensure laboratories are appropriately stocked with required supplies and equipment is in safe operating order.Duty and Responsibility::
8. Facilitate a positive, student-centered, and professional environment among students, faculty and staff.