Program Support Coord (CEISMC) Location:
Atlanta, Georgia Regular/Temporary:
Regular Full/Part Time:
Full-Time Job ID:
Job Summary Coordinate and provide professional and administrative support for targeted programs and/or projects and unit initiatives. This position will interact on a regular basis with: Faculty and staff. This position typically will advise and counsel: Faculty and staff. This position will supervise: NA.Responsibilities
Job Duty 1 - Job Duty 2 -
Plan, execute and provide assistance for meeting and event logistics and scheduling
Establish schedules, oversee arrangements and provide logistics support for targeted programs and/or projects and unit initiativesJob Duty 3 -
Evaluate, assess and report on the feasibility and sustainability of potential programs, projects and initiativesJob Duty 4 -
Provide necessary support related to the identification and execution of adopted unit programs/projects and other unit initiativesJob Duty 5 -
Develop, arrange/coordinate meetings and project materials for distribution, as necessaryJob Duty 6 -
Compile, organize and analyze data for use in reports for targeted programs/projects and other unit initiativesJob Duty 7 -
Monitor and update appropriate stakeholders of progress/milestones for program/project objectivesJob Duty 8 -
Perform other duties as assignedResponsibilities
- Workshop and training related duties: Serve as liaison between our program and partners (coordinators and participants) for coordination, promotion, production and presentation. program participants, parents, partners and school administration.
-Conduct/participate in delivery of workshops or training program sessions focused on the Remezcla project. associated with those sessions (e.g. technical assistance, marketing, promotion, registration, preparing correspondence in English and Spanish, ordering/maintaining supplies,
- Event Planning: Assist with the coordination of program events such as extracurricular enrichment activities, and community outreach events.
- Inventory Management: purchase and organize project supplies, prepare and coordinate materials deliveries as needed for workshops and program Pro events.
- Record Keeping: maintain project contact sheets, project calendars, workshop expenditures. Track workshop participants; maintain related databases, and collect other required Translate materials for workshops, communication, etc., as needed. Assist with other program implementation and with coordinators and managers as needed.
-This person will be engaged in coordinating, delivering bilingual computer science content, and communicating with middle and high school students and families within a new Computer Science extra-curricular program.
Required Qualifications Educational Requirements
Technical Diploma, Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experienceOther Required Qualifications
RT additional information.Required Experience
Three to five years job related experiencePreferred Qualifications
Prior experience required by Remezcla grant and National Science Foundation:
- English-Spanish bilingual:
This will ensure that the staff at both sites can participate in the professional development process with all members of the team at both sites, understand and use the new EarSketch platform, and communicate bilingually to students and their families.
- Prior experience:
Computer Science background (formal coding or programming experience – this can be a programming course in college or a certificate from an online coding course), or prior Computer Science teaching experience. This person will be engaged in coordinating, computer science
Proposed Salary Job Grade A7Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities SKILLS
Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and organization skills. The ability to prioritize tasks, work independently and/or within a team environment.Other Information This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is considered a position of trust.
This position requires a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position will not travel
This position does not require security clearance.