Laboratory Research Technician, Cell and Molecular BiologyCell and Molecular Biology
Location: New Orleans, LA
The laboratory research technician will support researchers carrying out experimental studies examining the role of hormones in learning and memory.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- College level coursework in biology and/or psychology
- Experience in rodent husbandry and surgeries
- Experience in animal behavior
- Experience with molecular biology techniques