Housing Operations CoordinatorResidence Life
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Department of Housing and Residence Life at Tulane University provides housing, programming, and related services for approximately 4200 students generating $45 million in annual revenue. The housing operations coordinator serves in a critical position that is responsible for the delivery of services in the residence halls including desk operations, facility inspections, logistical planning and execution, emergency planning, hurricane response, emergency housing relocation, and dedicated interfacing with campus partners to ensure delivery of services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Student Affairs or related discipline and 2 years of related operational experience.
- Master’s degree in Student Affairs or related discipline.
- More than 2 years experience in a comprehensive housing and residence life program serving a comparable on campus population to Tulane.
- Outcomes oriented planning. Flexible, innovative management style that delivers on outcomes required for a modern learning enterprise.
- Team player with a positive outlook dedicated towards constant improvement.
- Previous supervision/oversight experience of student staff