Applications are being accepted for a full-time Curricular Systems Administrator at Moraine Park Technical College, Fond du Lac campus. This position is accountable for the effective use of processes and the development and/or improvement of procedures of the Teaching and Learning major process of the Teaching and Learning Primary System subject to the constraints imposed by the Teaching and Learning Innovation Manager, MPTC District Board policy, State Board rules, law and professional ethical behavior. This position is eligible for full-time work from home/remote work.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, initial review of applicants will take place May 26, 2022.
Beginning: August, 2022
1. Lead the effective implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Student Learning Management System (LMS) and other curricular systems, including all supporting tools, content, and technologies, roles, users, security, internal system notifications and other instructional technology user accounts. 2. Create and execute a long-term plan for growth and improvement of the LMS and other curricular systems; track use of tools within the LMS and other curricular systems to create reports and communicate with systems providers and stakeholders to develop and execute a plan to address issues and trends. 3. Research and manage the testing, evaluation, and implementation of new features and tools that integrate with the LMS and other curricular systems. 4. Establish and configure the LMS and other curricular systems; create systems and workflows to ensure that all course resources are properly set up and available. 5. Provide resources and training for students, faculty, and employees, including instructional videos, how-to guides, and FAQs related to the use of the learning management system, instructional technology, and document relevant data about each external learning tool in a central repository.
6. Support successful development/implementation of course tools within the LMS and other curricular systems, including College-level apps, and LTI configurations.
7. Develop and manage customer service centric support strategies to respond to and help administrators, managers, and employees resolve issues related to curriculum and learning systems. 8. Facilitate the escalation of and resolution for IT issues connected to the LMS and other curricular systems.
9. Propose, lead, and guide implementation of institutional initiatives that support the College strategic priorities and objectives.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
4. Knowledge of accessibility and copyright guidelines, compliance, and regulations preferred.
5. Ability to create and maintain processes and structure around a comprehensive curriculum systems implementation strategy.
6. Excellent customer-service and written & verbal communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
7. Ability to facilitate professional development, presenting technical information and explaining computer-related concepts and instructions in a user-friendly manner
8. Strong problem-solving skills to include accuracy and attention to detail. Must demonstrate ability to capture essential issues, suggest solutions, and provide research and follow-through.
9. Ability to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders, supporting efficient and effective resolution to course problems and trends by creating and maintaining system and process workflows.
10. Demonstrated commitment to feedback and continuous self-improvement .
11. Willingness to take initiative, work independently with little supervision and make decisions with minimum direction. Must demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize special projects with routine assignments.
12. Ability to adapt to changes and interruptions in daily work.
13. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Group Life Insurance
Group Health Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off
403(b)/457 Deferred Comp-Voluntary Retirement Savings Program Options
Employee Assistance Program