Admission Campus Visits Coordinator
St. Edward's University
Admission Campus Visits CoordinatorOffice of Admission
St. Edward's University of Austin, Texas invites applications for the position of Admission Campus Visits Coordinator. The Admission Campus Visits Coordinator is a full-time, administrative position designed to support the Associate Director of Admission Visit Programming to achieve enrollment goals.
For consideration, have a Bachelor's degree and at least one year of event planning or higher-level customer service experience.Essential Responsibilities:
For detailed information, please scroll to the bottom of the page to download the job description.The University offers an excellent TOTAL REWARDS package! Medical & Rx Coverage Blue Cross Blue Shield (HSA & FSA Available)Dental Guardian DentalVision Guardian/Davis Vision PlanShort Term Disability (STD) Insurance Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) InsuranceEmployee Assistance Program (EAP)Pet InsuranceAnnual Leave & Paid Sick LeaveRetirement Plan (TIAA) Employee 5%/Employer Match 7%Tuition BenefitsPaid HolidaysServices & Discounts
- Ensuring that front desk operations, admission appointments, recruitment events, and travel calendars are properly planned and assigned for all admission staff and student workers. Monitor the scheduling and set-up of the Admission Welcome Center. Support the Associate Director of Admission Visit Programming with event coordination and planning.
- Represent the university and Office of Admission in a variety of communication contexts (email, presentations, writing, over the phone, etc.).
- Execute administrative tasks that facilitate the travel incentive program, overnight accommodations for guests, airport shuttle reservations.
- Work with student staff to process campus visits, such as personalized comprehensive visits and group tours for visiting high schools
- Facilitates a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and the development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
- Monitor and assist with on-going, complex registration details for multiple events, simultaneously.
- Set up information session programs that support graduate and transfer recruitment goals.
- Develops programming for recruitment events and implements tools to measure outcomes designed to impact enrollment behaviors for prospective students.
- Support the Associate Director of Admission Visits Programming with event coordination and planning.
- Other duties as assigned
An overview of St. Edward's University employee benefits is available at; https://www.stedwards.edu/human-resources/benefits-summary HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit an online application at; https://stedwards.applicantpro.com
. Please include resume, cover letter, and three employment references
. No Calls Please. Applications will not be considered if it is missing any of these three items. In your cover letter, please describe your lived experiences that prepare you to contribute to diversity and inclusion at St. Edward's University.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
St. Edward's University, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.ABOUT ST. EDWARD'S UNIVERSITY
Founded in 1885 by the Congregation of Holy Cross, St. Edward's University is a private, Catholic liberal arts institution of more than 4,600 diverse students located in Austin, Texas. St. Edward's emphasizes critical thinking and ethical practices, as well as small classes, personalized learning and exciting internship opportunities. The community atmosphere extends to the approximately 800 faculty and staff who work together to make the university a welcoming yet challenging environment for students. OTHER ITEMS TO KNOWSponsorship:
We are not offering sponsorship at this time.
A criminal history background check is required for finalist(s) under consideration for this position.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency