ITP Program Coordinator (Non Teaching Assignment)
ITP Program Coordinator (Non Teaching Assignment)Department:
North CampusAdditional Information:
**POSTING IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS, HOWEVER PER AFT CONTRACT ARTICLE XXVI COMPENSATION AND FRINGE BENEFITS C. 2, INTERNAL AFT WILL HAVE PRIORITY FOR NON-TEACHING ASSIGNMENTS** Compensation: 1.5 credits Length of Assignment: Fall 2022 and Spring 2023Salary Grade:
Non-Teaching AssignmentsEmployment Type:
Non-Teaching Assignment Part-Time Job Slot:
N/AJob Open Date:
5/6/2022Job Close Date:
Assist with the planning, designing and implementation of ITP program and courses. Job Specifications:
**POSTING IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS, HOWEVER PER AFT CONTRACT ARTICLE XXVI COMPENSATION AND FRINGE BENEFITS C. 2, INTERNAL AFT WILL HAVE PRIORITY FOR NON-TEACHING ASSIGNMENTS**Job Duties:
1. Program promotion through presentations and coordination through admissions, registrations, recruitment.
2. Confer with the Department Heads and appropriate faculty where the programs are offered about the sequence for scheduling classes if program changes are made.
3. Coordinate among Discipline program faculty assessment and follow-up activities to meet Middle States requirements in this area.
4. Coordinate among Discipline faculty four-year program reviews for all programs.
5. Review assessment results, facilitate discussion among discipline faculty, and assist with implementing resulting recommendations
6. Coordinate and meet with the Advisory Committee for the Program and assist with implementing Committee recommended projects.
7. If appropriate, respond, in consultation with the Dean, to requests from external agencies related to offering courses in the discipline off-campus.
8. Hold Department meeting with faculty once in Fall and once in Spring semester.
9. Assist in the staffing of American Sign Language and ITP instructors with Department Head at campuses.
10. Identify and define present and future faculty training needs for American Sign Language and ITP instructors.
11. Assist the Academic Dean in reviewing, adapting and developing new curriculum and programs for the programs.
12. Assist in meeting the needs of students who register for American Sign Language/ITP classes.
13. Provide as needed training to advisers at each campus assigning students to credit courses.
14. Participate as a CCAC representative at PA American Sign Language Teacher Association conference.
15. Act as club mentor for the Deaf awareness club at campuses.
16. Prepare a Semester Report and submit it to the Dean prior to the end of each semester after final grades are submitted along with the activities log.
17. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1098
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency