Education Program Assistant (50% FTE)
School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States
The Byers Eye Institute at Stanford Medicine is seeking an Education Program Assistant to provide administrative and operational support to our residency and fellowship programs. The Program Assistant works as a team member to support administrative functions related to clinical education, guest lectures, and clinical rotations. The qualified candidate will possess strong organizational, time management, and communication skills. This is a hybrid role that requires on-site duties 1-2 day per week.Duties include:
* - Other duties may also be assigned EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- Greet visitors and route them to appropriate individuals, answer phones, and serve as a resource on unit procedures and general inquiries.
- Disseminate routine communications such as memos, notices, emails, and letters.
- Perform office duties including, but not limited to, handling of incoming and outgoing mail, entering data into basic tables, reports, or spreadsheets, making copies, and monitoring and ordering of office supplies.
- Track facility and/or office equipment, such as keys, vehicles, and projectors, via logs, and schedule repairs as needed.
- Review invoices for accuracy, and initiate purchase requisitions.
- Arrange meetings and assist with routine conferences including scheduling rooms, managing equipment, ordering meals and assembling materials.
- May make travel arrangements as directed in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Create and maintain files and filing systems.
- Setup office spaces and/or support coordination of basic office moves.
- May provide guidance to temporary and student employees on routine matters.
High school diploma or equivalent.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
- Basic computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Ability to follow through and complete assigned tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/3061073
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency