Sr. Research Program Coordinator
The Early Childhood Services Research Program at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health is currently recruiting a Senior Research Program Coordinator
. The Early Childhood Services Research Program is dedicated to conducting high-quality, utilization-focused research across the United States to improve the life course of families with young children. The ideal candidate for the position is a self-motivated, responsible, detail-oriented individual with excellent people skills and organizational abilities.Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
The primary role will be to support the work of the Home Visiting Applied Research Collaborative (HARC) Coordinating Center. Job responsibilities include:
Minimum Qualifications (Mandatory):
- Planning meetings and crafting agendas to maximize effective use of faculty and staff time
- Reviewing and synthesizing a complex body of literature related to ontology building
- Under oversight, assisting with scientific and administrative implementation of research studies, including day-to-day problem solving
- Contributing to data collection and dissemination of results to multiple stakeholder groups efficiently
- Contributing to the design and development of the HARC website
- This will include preparing materials for the website, backend management of the Wordpress system and day to day problem solving
- Preparing dissemination materials for diverse audiences (manuscripts, reports, conference presentations, briefs)
- Managing project participation of diverse external stakeholder groups. This includes eliciting and synthesizing feedback while ensuring projects adhere to timelines.
- Bachelors in Public Health or related field.
- 3 years of related experience.
* Applicants who do not meet the posted requirements but are completing their final academic semester/quarter will be considered eligible for employment and may be asked to provide additional information confirming their academic completion date. Preferred Qualifications:
Special Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Masters in Public Health or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills - written, graphic and oral.
- Ability to grasp the big picture while appreciating and attending to details.
Classified Title: Sr. Research Program Coordinator
Starting Salary Range: $39,310 - $54,060 annually (commensurate with experience)
Employee group: Full Time
Schedule: M-F, 8:30 - 5
Exempt Status: Exempt
Location: School of Public Health
Department name: PFRH Home Visiting
Personnel area: School of Public Health
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
If you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Office at jhurecruitment[email protected]
. For TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711.
Johns Hopkins has mandated COVID-19 and influenza vaccines, as applicable. Exceptions to the COVID and flu vaccine requirements may be provided to individuals for religious beliefs or medical reasons. Requests for an exception must be submitted to the JHU vaccination registry. For additional information, applicants for SOM positions should visit https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/
and all other JHU applicants should visit https://covidinfo.jhu.edu/health-safety/covid-vaccination-information/
.The following additional provisions may apply, depending on campus. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
The pre-employment physical for positions in clinical areas, laboratories, working with research subjects, or involving community contact requires documentation of immune status against Rubella (German measles), Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Varicella (chickenpox), Hepatitis B and documentation of having received the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination. This may include documentation of having two (2) MMR vaccines; two (2) Varicella vaccines; or antibody status to these diseases from laboratory testing. Blood tests for immunities to these diseases are ordinarily included in the pre-employment physical exam except for those employees who provide results of blood tests or immunization documentation from their own health care providers. Any vaccinations required for these diseases will be given at no cost in our Occupational Health office.Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: Job Postings are updated daily and remain online until filled. EEO is the Law
To apply, visit https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Sr_-Research-Program-Coordinator-MD-21205/882490800/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency