Research Program Assistant II
We are seeking a Research Program Assistant II
who will be responsible for the assistance of clinical and translational research program, mainly including the recruitment of research subjects for 1) magnetic resonance imaging and 2) positron emission tomography studies, under the supervision of the PI. Research participants include those with varied neurologic and psychiatric diseases that are well-characterized using psychiatric and neuropsychological research assessments.Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications (Mandatory):
- Conduct participant screening and recruitment using telephone screening interviews and prepared eligibility checklists.
- Enroll participants, and accompany participants to scheduled study appointments.
- Perform individual screenings, consent participants as appropriate, conduct study-related interviews with symptom severity screenings, collect patient records, maintain subject ascertainment in specific databases, reimburse participants for completion of study visits, and organize/prepare test materials for data entry.
- Assist the PI in preparing and organizing IRB-associated materials and assist with organization, management, and analysis of the data.
- Prepare minutes of each group meeting.
- Participate in study group by preparing manuscripts and presentation materials, and conducting literature searches.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 2 years related experience.
- Additional education may substitute for required experience, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.*
* JHU Equivalency Formula: 30 undergraduate degree credits (semester hours) or 18 graduate degree credits may substitute for one year of experience. For jobs where equivalency is permitted, up to two years of non-related college course work may be applied towards the total minimum education/experience required for the respective job. Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Neuroscience, Public Health, or other related discipline.
Classified Title: Research Program Assistant II
Starting Salary Range: $15.00 - $20.00/hr (commensurate with experience)
Employee group: Full Time
Schedule: M-F, 8:30am - 5:00 pm
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Location: School of Medicine Campus
Department name: SOM Psy Molecular Psychiatry Program
Personnel area: School of Medicine
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
If you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Office at [email protected]
. For TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711.
Johns Hopkins has mandated COVID-19 and influenza vaccines, as applicable. Exceptions to the COVID and flu vaccine requirements may be provided to individuals for religious beliefs or medical reasons. Requests for an exception must be submitted to the JHU vaccination registry. For additional information, applicants for SOM positions should visit https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine/
and all other JHU applicants should visit https://covidinfo.jhu.edu/health-safety/covid-vaccination-information/
.The following additional provisions may apply, depending on campus. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
The pre-employment physical for positions in clinical areas, laboratories, working with research subjects, or involving community contact requires documentation of immune status against Rubella (German measles), Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Varicella (chickenpox), Hepatitis B and documentation of having received the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination. This may include documentation of having two (2) MMR vaccines; two (2) Varicella vaccines; or antibody status to these diseases from laboratory testing. Blood tests for immunities to these diseases are ordinarily included in the pre-employment physical exam except for those employees who provide results of blood tests or immunization documentation from their own health care providers. Any vaccinations required for these diseases will be given at no cost in our Occupational Health office.Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: Job Postings are updated daily and remain online until filled. EEO is the Law
To apply, visit https://jobs.jhu.edu/job/Baltimore-Research-Program-Assistant-II-MD-21205/880763200/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency