Description: We are lookin for an individual to assist our department in staffing our help desk for project-specific online data and evaluation portals, providing technical assistance and customer service to online portal users and funding agencies, responding to queries, addressing system issues, and troubleshooting user issues.
- Organizes and manages data, materials, and resources related to various projects.
- Maintains accurate records of collected data, safeguarding the confidentiality of participants.
- Performs accurate data entry and assists with data quality efforts.
- Transcribes recorded interviews and focus groups. •
- Assists with report preparation, including developing charts and graphs to display data.
- Provides administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Ability and skills to contribute to a positive, team-oriented work environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Standard Office Environment
- The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.
Peak PeopleJob Location:
May 3, 2022