Library and Learning Center Coordinator (Non Teaching Assignment)
Library and Learning Center Coordinator (Non Teaching Assignment)Department:
College WideAdditional Information:
**POSTING IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS, HOWEVER PER AFT CONTRACT ARTICLE XXVI COMPENSATION AND FRINGE BENEFITS C. 2, INTERNAL AFT WILL HAVE PRIORITY FOR NON-TEACHING ASSIGNMENTS** One position for the College. Compensation: 3 credit reduction/overage. (Equates to 120 hours for each semester; 7.5 hours of work per week) Length of Assignment: Fall 2022 and Spring 2023Salary Grade:
Non-Teaching AssignmentsEmployment Type:
Non-Teaching Assignment Part-Time Job Slot:
N/AJob Open Date:
4/29/2022Job Close Date:
Coordinator will be engaged in activities to maintain uniform services and opportunities for students and faculty related to operations of the College libraries, learning centers, and media services. The Coordinator is responsible for regularly interacting with the Deans of Academic Affairs on all Campus related to the services provided in the libraries, learning centers, and media services. Job Specifications:
**POSTING IS AVAILABLE TO ALL APPLICANTS, HOWEVER PER AFT CONTRACT ARTICLE XXVI COMPENSATION AND FRINGE BENEFITS C. 2, INTERNAL AFT WILL HAVE PRIORITY FOR NON-TEACHING ASSIGNMENTS**Job Duties:
1. In collaboration with the campus academic deans and department heads for the libraries-learning centers-media services coordinate the services provided by the staff in these areas.
2. Conduct at least one meeting per semester of the department heads and/or staff in the libraries-learning centers-media services.
3. Work with the department heads for the libraries-learning centers-media services to implement College wide assessments of the services provided.
4. Assist with coordination of the implementation of the assessment of the Information Literacy General Education Goal.
5. Review in conjunction with the department heads for the libraries-learning centers-media services technical services that are needed to operate the library-learning center-media services function.
6. Compile data on tutoring services provided on Campuses and through on-line tutoring
7.Prepare an annual report on the services provided through the libraries-learning centers-media services.
8. Maintain a log of dates, times, and activities for work under this non-teaching overage and submit it at the end of the spring, 2014 semester to the Vice President for Student Success and Completion.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1075
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency