The Athletics Fiscal Assistant reports to and works closely with the Assistant VP for Recreational Services and Athletic Resources to coordinate financial transactions and spending from all athletic related accounts. The fiscal assistant also works closely with the Director of Athletics, the Associate Athletic Director, Athletics Secretary, Equipment Managers, Athletic Trainers and coaches to ensure financial resources are utilized appropriately and within established policies. The successful candidate will be responsible for all athletic department and sports medicine purchasing processes, as well as coordination of all athletic grant-in-aid agreements. Occasional evening and weekend hours maybe be required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word, website navigation, PDF editor programs and electronic signatures (DocuSign).
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Knowledge of or an ability to learn Kutztown University, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, NCAA and league/conference rules and regulations as they apply to purchasing, reimbursements and revenue collection.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work, maintain files and record keeping systems, meet multiple deadlines and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Associates degree in business related field.
- Experience in intercollegiate athletics or in higher education.
- Experience with SAP and SourcePoint software.
Applications & Resumes will be accepted until position is filled, however; to ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than close of business May 22, 2022.
All applications for this position must be submitted via our online application/resume system ONLY. Please do not fax, mail, or e-mail any documentation. This posting will require a typing test with a passing score of 40 wpm to be considered for any open external positions. All applicants will also be given an online Customer Service test, in addition to the typing test.
Successful typing test, interview, background clearance, and demonstration of ability are requisite qualifications for all positions. Kutztown University is an AA/EOE/member of the PA State System of Higher Education and actively solicits applications from women and minority candidates.
Kutztown University does not discriminate in employment or educational opportunities on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status. To discuss a complaint of discrimination, please contact the University's Title IX Coordinator located in the Office of Social Equity, Old Main A-Wing, Room 02, by phone at 610-683-4700 or by e-mail at [email protected] or the Office for Civil Rights located in the Lyndon Baines Johnson Department of Education Bldg, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20202-1100, by phone at 800-421-3481 (TDD: 800-877-8339), by fax at 202-453-6012, or by e-mail at [email protected].