Hofstra University is a nationally ranked and recognized private university in Hempstead, N.Y. that is the only school to ever host three consecutive presidential debates (2008, 2012 and 2016). At Hofstra, students get the best of both worlds. Our campus is a leafy oasis just a quick train ride away from New York City and all its cultural, recreational and professional opportunities. We offer small classes and personal attention, with the resources, technology and facilities of a large university. Students can choose from more than 160 undergraduate program options and 165 graduate program options in the liberal arts and sciences, education, health professions and human services, the Peter S. Kalikow School of Government, Public Policy and International Affairs, the Fred DeMatteis School of Engineering and Applied Science, the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, the Lawrence Herbert School of Communication, the Maurice A. Deane School of Law, the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies, and the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell. Hofstra University is a dynamic community of more than 11,000 students from around the world who are dedicated to civic engagement, academic excellence and becoming leaders in their communities and their careers. Hofstra University is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering diversity in its faculty, administrative staff and student body. We especially encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans and people with disabilities to apply.
Hofstra University, an NCAA Division I institution and a member of the Colonial Athletic Association, is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Women’s Basketball Video Coordinator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plans, edits, produces, and compiles all video packaging utilized by the women’s basketball coaching staff for scouting, recruiting, and game preparation purposes.
• Maintains a strong working relationship with all members of the women’s basketball coaching staff.
• Participates frequently in staff meetings and strategy sessions.
• Represents the women’s basketball program, Hofstra University and The Colonial Athletic Association.
Candidates must be willing and able to organize and handle all aspects of administration and adhere to the rules and regulations of Hofstra University, the Colonial Athletic Association, and the NCAA.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• One year of prior relevant work experience.
For consideration, please email a cover letter with salary requirement, resume and three references to:
Senior Associate Director of Athletics for Finance and Administration