22015108 Job Schedule
Per Diem Date Posted:
5/23/2022 Job Description
CT Technologist Per Diem
AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Facility Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway, Daytona Beach, FL 32174
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources and Mental Health Resources and Support
- No State Income Tax
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Daytona Beach is famous for NASCAR, Bike Week, and its 23 miles of hard-packed white sand, but there is a lot more to the area than that.
- There is a vibrant arts community and seven quality colleges and universities, including Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- The most preferred hospital in Volusia County since 2010
- Named one of the Nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics ™
- Low cost of living combined with a high quality of life on the sunny shores of the Atlantic Ocean
The role you’ll contribute:
Under general supervision, primary duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of the facilities parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the hospital computer system up to date with the progress of these exams. The CT technologist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of the facility
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs CT imaging procedures
- Maintains records of examinations performed
- Where appropriate by licensure and cross training, may function as a Radiology technologist
- Prepares and administers contrast material for CT, including administration of oral and IV contrast per radiologist instructions and exam protocols
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Associates degree or technical degree in related field.
- Two year's hospital-based clinical radiology experience preferred.
- Completion of a radiologic technology training and ARRT registration.
- FL CRT License required.
- BLS from American Heart Association.
- ARRT (CT) certification preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.