Job Number: 502027About Us:We are excited that you are considering joining Nova Southeastern University!
Work Type: Full Time with Full Benefits
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Department: NSU Jacksonville Campus
Categories: Admissions / Financial Aid / Enrollment Management
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) was founded in 1964, and is a not-for-profit, independent university with a reputation for academic excellence and innovation. Nova Southeastern University offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including tuition waiver, retirement plan, excellent medical and dental plans and much more. NSU cares about the health, welfare and its students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors and is a tobacco-free university.
We appreciate your support in making NSU the preeminent place to live, work, study and grow. Thank you for your interest in a career with Nova Southeastern University.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.Job Title:
Assistant Director I, Student Recruitment & Enrollment - 994519Location:
Jacksonville, FloridaWork Type:
Full Time with Full BenefitsJob Category:
AnnuallySubject to Grant Funding?:
No Essential Job Functions:
1. Contacts corporations, educational facilities, and other organizations to:
A. Develops a network of appropriate contacts.
B. Develops and maintains a tracking system of these contacts and outcomes.
C. Establishes an effective recruitment plan for inquiries.
2. Establishes and provide NSU information sessions and presentations for marketing programs.
3. Represents NSU at conferences, educational fairs, career days, etc. to present programs offered to prospective students.
4. Prepares weekly reports of activities and tracking of inquiries, applications and student outcomes.
5. Provides feedback and recommendations to campus director regarding customer service, communication and recruitment programs.
6. Works with Regional Campuses Director of Marketing & Performance Management on copy for program marketing, brochures, schedules and surveys.
7. Coordinates with various University support services regarding student questions and problems.
8. Travels to various locations to promote and support NSU programs.
9. Serves in public relations capacity at professional, civic and business functions.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.Marginal Job Functions:
1. Assist in special project assignments.
2. Serve as campus director in absence of Director/Assist Director II, or III.Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
1. Knowledge and experience in database management, spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.
2. Ability to work a flexible schedule.
3. Excellent communication skills in writing and public speaking using the English language.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language.Job Requirements: Required Certifications/Licensures: Required Education:
Bachelor's DegreeMajor (if required): Required Experience:
Public relations experience including public speaking.Preferred Qualifications:
One (1) to two (2) years' sales, marketing and public relations experience in business or educational environment.Is this a safety sensitive position?
No Background Screening Required?
No Pre-Employment Conditions:
To ensure a safe learning environment for students and staff, as a condition of employment the selected candidate will need to provide proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencement of employment or an approved exemption and reasonable accommodation.
Nova Southeastern University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.
Advertised: Apr 21, 2022 Eastern Daylight Time