Exam Proctor - Adjunct, Institute for Child Care Training Services Tracking Code1302-666Job Description
Exam Proctor - Institute for Child Care Training ServicesDepartment:
Mary Karl College of Workforce & Continuing Education
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma; college preferred. Ability to work Saturdays only with out of town travel for the day. Must be very detailed oriented and able to assure state contract requirements are met.
- Collaborate with supervisor, exam coordinator and other exam proctors.
- Responsible for collection and return of all exam materials as required by state contract.
- Conduct competency exams as an exam proctor to meet state requirements.
- Organize exam site and materials to meet contract requirements.
- Meet regularly with supervisor and exam coordinator to assure compliance of all requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of the process and procedures which the individual is responsible for.
- Must have reliable transportation for out of town day travel.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of effective communication and of effective instruction.
- Knowledge and understanding of the characteristics and challenges of adult students.
- Computer literate and able to navigate in a Windows environment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Complete application files will be accepted on a continuous basis and remain active for one year.
Note: All Adjunct positions are part-time, temporary assignments (for no more than one semester at a time) dependent upon student enrollment and the instructional needs of the College.
For consideration, applicants must submit an online application by scrolling to bottom of this page and selecting the appropriate apply button. A completed online application consists of: an electronic job application, current vita/resume, and unofficial transcripts.
Submissions that do not include all required information will not be considered.
Foreign transcripts must include an official transcript evaluation which interprets equivalency to U.S. graduate credits.
Any candidate hired must supply official transcripts within 30 days of employment.
Criminal background checks and fingerprinting are required.
For more information, please contact us at telephone 386.506.4505 or visit our website at http://www.DaytonaState.edu
Daytona State College prohibits discrimination and assures equal opportunity in employment and education services to all individuals without regard to age, ancestry, belief, color, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, and veteran status. For more details, read our policy at this site https://www.daytonastate.edu/equity-and-inclusion/index.html or contact Human Resources at 386-506-4505 or 1200 W. International Speedway Blvd. Building 100, Room 303 Daytona Beach.
Daytona State College, Human Resources Department, 1200 W. International Speedway Boulevard, Daytona Beach FL 32114
Job LocationDaytona Beach, Florida, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time