CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT, School of Medicine, Neurology Tracking Code22500558820414Job Description
The Clinical Research Assistant is a team member of a large NIH funded research study, Health Outreach Program for the Elderly HOPE) in the Alzheimer's Disease Center.
- Prepare evaluations for weekly consensus meetings
- Coordinate the Brain Donation Program
- Consent and interview all participants and their study partners at BUMC and two off-site locations
- Administer and score the neuro-psychological battery for the HOPE registry
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 1-3 Years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work on-site required.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University’s response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job LocationBOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular