GRANTS ADMINISTRATOR III, School of Medicine, Department of Medicine Tracking Code21500367640105Job Description
The Department Manager seeks a Grants Administrator who oversees and monitors finances for Grants and Clinical Trials in the DOM. The Grant Administrator III position provides considerable support to Principal Investigators to ensure sponsored projects are administered in accordance with established guidelines and are within budget.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Implement policies, tools and templates to ensure compliance and consistency
- Be a resource for PI’s on Grants and Clinical Trial Management at BU/BMC
- Review and finalize budgets for DOM prior to submission
- Collaborate with BU, BMC and other departments to resolve issues
- Maintain assigned department’s portfolio
- Offer interim grant administration based on Department need
- Assist PIs in developing and maintaining their budgets included but not limited to salary allocations, procurement, progress reporting and budget projections.
- Act as liaison with internal departments and external sponsors and collaborators
Bachelors degree with 5-8 years of related experience required, or a Masters with 3-5 years of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job LocationBOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular