PROGRAM COORDINATOR, Wheelock College of Education and Human Development, Teaching and Learning Tracking Code22500556620316Job Description
The Program Coordinator performs a wide variety of administrative support and project management tasks for BU TEACH at the Boston University Wheelock College of Education and Human Development. It directly supports the Executive Director and staff members, the position supervises student employees and coordinates administrative tasks and communication. Reporting to the Grant Administrator, the Project Coordinator will serve a key administrative resource for BUTEACH.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, have exceptional communication and writing skills, and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to prioritize deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, utilize time and resources efficiently and balance competing priorities.
- Technical competencies listed: Facility with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with developing and maintaining social media accounts and website development.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University’s response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job LocationBOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular