Director, Emergency Services Administrative & Clerical PositionsFort Myers, FL • ID: 22102 • Full-Time/Regular
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Director, Emergency Services. This position serves as the program administrator of designated certificate and associate degree programs within the School of Health Professions. This includes current academic programs as well as any additional academic programs that may emerge. Work includes planning, implementing, directing, and evaluation of effective and efficient instructional systems within available resources, consistent with regional and program accreditation standards, Federal and State statutes, and the College mission.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Two (2) years of administrative or supervisory experience.
- Experience with national, regional, and state accreditations, i.e., SACSCOC and CoAEMSP.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate professionals as a cohesive team.
- Current unencumbered licensed EMT, Paramedic, Firefighter, or related field.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $70,000.00
To apply for this position, please submit your candidate profile by May 22, 2022. The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer.