- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of IT Project Management experience is required; experience with implementing Business and Practice Management or an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in either a physician office or hospital is preferred; prior experience with any of the following applications are preferred: Kronos, Lawson, McKesson, Cerner, IDX.
- Project Management Institute Training and/or PMP Certification required. If not available upon hire, one must be obtained within six months of start date.
- Sigma qualification is desired
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
The Information Technology Project Manager will provide project management and implementation oversight for healthcare related systems, applications implementations and process development based upon the policies and procedures set forth by the Project Management Office. This person will provide management on jobs within a healthcare environment which integrate both the physician and facility aspect of business. Could be required to supervise other employees or contract labor specific to a project.