Job Code and Payroll Title
004722 BLANK AST 3 Job Summary
Under the general direction of the Patient Care Manager, the incumbent performs a variety of clerical and data management activities, including payroll administration.
The incumbent must have the ability to work independently, perform and coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities appropriately, identify problems, and institute appropriate follow-through. Organization
Administrative AssistantEmployee Class
4 Hours Shift
Days, Evenings, Weekends, VariableBargaining Unit
Teamsters Local 2010 - Clerical and Allied Services Unit (CX) Job Category
Administrative SupportRequired Qualifications
- Four years of related admin/clerical experience
- Experience with setting up job interviews, scheduling meetings, and taking minutes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel for Windows
- High School diploma; or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills including the ability to compose, edit, and proof a wide variety of
- Demonstrated administrative/office management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and coordinating skills
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of individuals
- Ability to use good judgment and work independently, at times under the pressure of deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in handling sensitive issues with discretion to qualifications
- The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Health locations
- Prior experience in a medical / healthcare environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Part TimeDepartment Name
Neuroscience Specialty UnitEqual Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.Department Description
The Neurosciences Specialty Unit is a primary site for patients admitted to the Neurology, Neurovascular and Neurosurgical services. This is an acuity adaptable unit and will have patients who may require neurological assessment and care on a more frequent basis and on a more complex level than the acute care areas but do not require placement in an Intensive Care Unit.
The level of skill of staff members require the ability to perform complex neuro assessments, astute observations and compassionate caring for patients.
The unit has 24 beds with cardiac telemetry and intracranial pressure monitoring capability.About UCSF
At UCSF Health, our mission of innovative patient care, advanced technology and pioneering research is redefining what’s possible for the patients we serve – a promise we share with the professionals who make up our team.
Consistently ranked among the top 10 hospitals nationwide by U.S. News & World Report – UCSF Health is committed to providing the most rewarding work experience while delivering the best care available anywhere. In an environment that allows for continuous learning and opportunities for professional growth, UCSF Health offers the ideal atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.Pride Values
UCSF is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity and excellence – also known as our PRIDE values.
In addition to our PRIDE values, UCSF is committed to equity – both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Additional information about UCSF is available at diversity.ucsf.edu
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving healthcare worldwide.Location
Parnassus Heights (SF)