22014160 Job Schedule
Per Diem Date Posted:
5/15/2022 Job Description
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Sign-on Bonus*
- Relocation Bonus*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem
The community you’ll be caring for:
• Our mission is to provide an environment where students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise integrated with Christian values
The role you’ll contribute:
This position is located at our Denver Campus. The Clinical Adjunct Faculty Nursing (Undergraduate) position is responsible for the supervision and instruction of students in the clinical area. Clinical Adjuncts develop, design and deliver instruction in clinical courses in collaboration with the course coordinator and review and assist with revision as needed for department policies and procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrates behaviors at AdventHealth University in harmony with AHU’s “Four Words” of Nurture, Excellence, Spirituality, and Stewardship as well as AdventHealth’s Performance Standards of “Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy, and Own It.”
- Teach students during their clinical rounds, and pre/post conferences
- Support and enforce the course syllabus in collaboration with the course coordinator
- Develop, design and deliver instruction in collaboration with the course coordinator
- Grade clinical assignments and review evaluations with students
- Identify and recommend to Vice Chair appropriate community agency linkages for student learning experiences
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution at or above the degree level of the course being taught
- Two years of Professional experience in the discipline(s) being taught
- State Licensure is required in the clinical discipline in which the faculty member teaches.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), or currently enrolled in MSN program Degree from a regionally-accredited academic institution at or above the degree level of the course being taught
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.