Job DescriptionInstruct college students in accordance with educational theories and techniques. Develops discipline related curricula, assess student learning, participates in program evaluation, and college activities. Maintains college and department standards in support of the College's mission and strategic plan.
Work schedule varies according to teaching assignment.
Transcripts for Adjunct positions must either be an official copy or a college-stamped student copy, scanned into an electronic format and attached to the application. Transcripts produced through web-based student systems will not be accepted. Applications without attached copies of official transcripts will not be considered.Varies
PLEASE NOTE: This is an open continuous applicant pool. Submitting an application does not guarantee an interview or employment. Positions will be filled by the department on an as needed basis.
Applications without attached copies of official transcripts or non-web based unofficial transcripts will not be considered. Transcripts for Adjunct positions must either be an official copy or a college-stamped student copy or a non-web based unofficial transcript, scanned into an electronic format and attached to their application. Transcripts produced through web-based student systems will not be accepted.
Qualified faculty by dental education according to the ADA Accreditation Standards: training, certification or license related to scope of practice must be in accordance with the Florida Division of Medical Quality Assurance: Florida Board of Dentistry.
- This is a clinical teaching position.
- Applicant must have a current Florida Dental Hygiene License.
- Minimum of two years experience working as a Dental Hygienist.
Employment InformationPlease review the following information in order to apply for a position at Palm Beach State College:
- Carefully review the minimum qualifications advertised for the available position as only applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be considered.
- Background Check/ Drug Screen may be required based on the specific requirements of the position for which the application is being submitted. Employment is contingent upon the passing of a drug test and upon completion of a criminal background investigation.
- An important goal of the Office of Human Resources is to respond to all applicants once a selection is made. Please take notice of the position closing date advertised. Whenever positions are filled, the Office of Human Resources responds to all applicants who have submitted applications.
This position is open until filled