Director, Corporate Training and Simulation Education, School of Health Professions Administrator & ManagementFort Myers, FL • ID: 22096 • Full-Time/Regular
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Director, Corporate Training and Simulation Education, School of Health Professions to join our team of exceptional employees. This is responsible, professional, and supervisory work in directing and coordinating corporate training/education, and simulation services, functions, and programming, in collaboration with the Senior Director, Health Professions Administration & Simulation Education, and the Dean, School of Health Professions. Work includes oversight of operations, project management including planning and delivery of professional clinical and theoretical training initiatives, program and staff development, faculty and community liaison, as well as leadership, service, quality, and compliance with programmatic accreditation requirements, regulations, and standards in all disciplines as they relate to corporate training/education and simulation services/education.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a related field.
- Three (3) years of successful full-time professional work experience in the administration of a corporate training or similar program, and simulation experience to include competence in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs.
- Demonstrated competence in recruitment, selection, supervision, and evaluation of personnel.
- Ability to independently travel for College business.
- Active AHA certifications in BLS, ACLS, and PALS with instructor designation or ability to secure upon hire.
- Experience with the implementation of American Heart Association (AHA) training site or training center programming.
- Demonstrated ability to provide energetic and visionary leadership, create new programs and partnerships, and take both emerging and established programs to a strategic level of excellence, while holding the highest ethical and professional standards.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Posted through: May 1, 2022
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs, and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access, or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer.