Dean, Enrollment Services
$106,307.00 - $170,594.00 Annually
Lead administrator for on-boarding including recruitment and admissions, enrollment services, registrar, and financial aid services for both credit and non-credit. Provides vision, leadership, and direction for the implementation and effectiveness of services and activities designed to support successful recruitment, intake, and registration activities of the enrollment process. Administrative responsibilities are focused on the collaboration across departments in order to achieve enrollment goals. They include hiring, supervising and evaluating program staff; implementation, monitoring and evaluation of services; establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with administrators, faculty, students and external constituents; in addition to maintaining fiscal, enrollment, and programmatic accountability.
Compensation within the posted range is determined by a candidate's education level and/or years of experience in the field. Generally, employees are hired in the lower third of the scale.
Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in student services administration, educational administration, management or related field required. Doctoral degree in a related discipline is preferred. Minimum of eight (8) years of progressively responsible management experience preferably for a college. Minimum of three (3) years of recent experience providing supervision and leadership to admissions, recruitment, or other enrollment services staff, preferably within a community college environment.
Class Specific Essential Duties
- Provide direct supervision to the administration of assigned program areas.
- Develop and lead a strategic vision that guides departmental programs and services.
- Provide direct leadership and professional development support for assigned staff.
- Provide leadership for development and implementation of policies, programs, and student support services in assigned areas.
- Organize resources and establish priorities.
- Develop and manage operating budgets for all areas of responsibility.
Essential Job Duties are examples only and are not all-inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
Position Specific Essential Duties
- Serve as a member of the Enrollment & External Outreach leadership group.
- Lead and direct the day-to-day efforts of the Enrollment Services (ES) division, including recruitment, retention and enrollment services of credit and non-credit students.
- Streamline ES processes, policies and initiatives that align with other student services departments and instruction to maximize enrollment results. This includes expansion of virtual support services and hours of service support to students.
- Effectively collaborate with College Communications, College Life, Student Development and Office of Instruction administrative leaders, faculty and staff to facilitate implementation of enrollment goals and initiatives for credit and non-credit enrollment
- Provide leadership and direction for the development and implementation of recruitment initiatives that support the college’s strategic plan and drive enrollment growth. This includes close collaboration of the college’s testing and advising areas to continuously improve the college’s intake processes.
- Oversee the development of program budgets including analysis of individual program needs; coordinate and act on fiscal related requests from directors.
- Participate in the development and management of the college class schedule to determine enrollment targets; and project enrollment and course availability needs.
- Build on existing data to facilitate data driven decisions and results tracking. Create new data for tracking and analysis as needed.
- Build on existing culture of continuous improvement to enhance the student experience.
- Build on existing and spearhead new organizational partnerships that will drive early college, general population, and adult population enrollment growth.
- Ensure college compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Serve as a member of the Student Achievement and Success Steering Committee.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all-inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.
CCBC is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law.