OPS Temporary/Clerical position pool is used to fill existing or anticipated temporary needs within Florida Gulf Coast University departments and programs. Qualified applicants will be placed into the application pool that match their qualifications, experience, and interests.Job Description
Examples of positions available
Additional Job Description
- Administrative Support
- Health Services Support
- Recreation, Fitness, and Wellness
- Technology Support Services
- and many others
High school graduate or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.