If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board
.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Organize and facilitate learning and development to expedite the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and abilities required for effective job performance and future leadership positions.
- Provide onboarding for new hires on company policies and procedures, using the best training methods available.
- Create training videos and written documentation on standard operating procedures of the FM Front office. Meet with areas to review training materials and update as needed.
- Plan and execute 1 hour in-person Leadership training sessions twice a month. Attendees of the course may be assigned to teach a topic, and may invite guest speakers to assist.
- Lead weekly staff meetings, and prepare and present a 20-30 min Customer Service Training on the first week of every month.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Set up training schedule for all student employees, follow up and track their progress. Provide additional training sessions and materials to further learning.
High School. Seeking degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Supply-chain.
3 Months of General Work Experience. Prior leadership experience.
Typical office environment