TCS Education System is seeking a Market Insights Analyst, responsible for executing research and measurement solutions for TCS and its partner institutions. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a wide range of consumer research, syndicated data analysis, database marketing, data mining and marketing analytics approaches, with a proven ability to understand business objectives and context.
Most importantly, this individual will need to regularly synthesize data into actionable insights and recommendations. The organization requires a flexible, nimble approach to research, data analysis, insights, and reporting. The ideal candidate will be able to anticipate organizational needs and strategic direction while simultaneously being responsive to ad hoc requests.
While the role is primarily focused on delivering database marketing, analytics, and segmentation, a successful candidate will be excited about uncovering insights and shaping overall marketing strategy. This person must be driven, and have the ability to clearly communicate to senior level executives.
We operate in hybrid, remote, or on-site environments pending departmental and student support needs. Employees may have the opportunity to work from a home office, as well as travel to offices, campuses, or universities for hybrid and on-site support as needed.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist in the execution of all research projects, from intake to recommendation, to include; environmental scans, market validation, price comparison, media consumption, location assessment, branding analysis, consumer insights research, and more.
- Analyze marketing analytics and research data.
- Prepare recommended approach and planning components of all projects and present findings and insights to leadership.
- Contribute to presentations to staff about key findings to ensure advertising campaigns, digital efforts, and marketing communications projects all align with applicable research findings.
- Establish a baseline understanding of the marketplace – utilizing internal data, 3rd party research/reports and vendors/partners.
- Proactively analyze data and present projections on industry trends, consumer insights and market demand/direction.
- Develop an in-depth, ongoing understanding of the ever-changing marketplace to provide insights to marketing leadership.
- Stay up-to-date by subscribing to journals and data sources, networking, attending conferences, etc.
- Possess the ability to regularly communicate insights and conduct ad hoc analysis/projections.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience utilizing BI and Analytics strategy and requirements
- Experience implementing solutions using advanced visualization tools and applications (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy, Adobe Data Workbench, Adobe Analytics etc.)
- Experience in SQL Query and Reporting Tools
- Experience with CRM databases and applications a plus
- Experience with other analytics platforms, technologies, and languages such as: Netezza, Oracle, SaaS etc. a plus
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and technologies
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to tell stories with data
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability and desire to take charge of projects to drive business results
- Strong organizational skills, strong teamwork, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of relational databases with experience in implementing BI solutions on these platforms
- Strong understanding of business intelligence concepts including data analysis, data mining with experience in applying these concepts in data warehouse environments
- Proven ability to deliver insights from large data sets
- Ability to perform sedentary work.
- Ability to operate office equipment including computer, printers, and phone.
Please note: For the protection of faculty, staff, students and all who enter our facilities, TCS Education System has made the decision to require COVID-19 vaccination for all employees, unless granted medical or religious exemption, as a condition of employment.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.