Business Analyst III, ITVP Technology/Infrastructure
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Business Analyst III serves as a high-level liaison between IT and business units to identify, develop, and lead the deployment of strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity. The Business Analyst III is responsible for highly detailed and sophisticated documentation of user requirements while successfully turning them into Agile User Stories that can be implemented by IT as an enhancement request or as part of a project. The Business Analyst III is expected to interact with all levels of the user community including Deans, Vice Presidents and other senior leadership. The Business Analyst III will be a thought leader in the space and provide technical support to less experienced employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field.
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Experience operating in an Agile project management environment.
- Experience documenting workflows and business processes using MS Visio or similar software.
- Experience creating dashboards using data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Ability to perform a cost/benefit analysis of user requirements and proposed technical solutions.
- CBAP certification