On-Campus Recruiting Manager
Vice Provost for Student Affairs, Stanford, California, United States
Application Information: For full consideration, please submit your application by April 22, 2022.
Stanford University has an immediate opening for a full-time On-Campus Recruiting Manager with Stanford Career Education
. Our center engages employer via the Employer Relations and Outcomes team. The OCR Manager plays a vital role in engaging employers who recruit Stanford students and alumni. This OCR Manager creates a welcoming environment online and in person and guides those processes that ensure successful employer and student engagement around recruitment opportunities, which include internships and jobs. The OCR Manager works with the Director of ERO and the ERO team to ensure that recruiting and related activities are managed efficiently, promptly and with a strong customer focus.
Inclusion and diversity are integral to Stanford's commitment to excellence. We are interested in candidates who have demonstrated experience engaging with diversity through activities such as fostering an inclusive environment, working with students and staff from diverse backgrounds, or incorporating diverse perspectives in their work.
Stanford Career Education is committed to the empowerment of Stanford students and alumni, and to equity, inclusion and diversity as integral elements of Stanford's commitment to excellence. We seek candidates who have demonstrated experience engaging with diversity through activities such as fostering an inclusive environment, ensuring access to opportunity for students and employers, working with students, employers, and staff from diverse backgrounds, and/or incorporating diverse perspectives in their work. Our center aligns its efforts with those of the division of Student Affairs and actively supports Our Most Important Work
.In this role, you will:
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Manage Stanford Career Education's On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) by providing comprehensive oversight of on-campus recruitment activities, including:
- Oversee OCR-related facilities, including interview rooms (e.g., room set up, cleaning, and coordination), waiting areas, and conference rooms as required by recruiters' needs.
- Recruit, guide, train, provide ongoing feedback, and schedules student assistants who support OCR.
- Coordinate employer visits providing support for parking, directions, and as needed provide lodging and restaurant information.
- Ensure that assignments of rooms in the online platform are consistent with room assignments within the center.
- Manage relevant communications and logistics such as signage, information about the center including essential items such as the location of student waiting areas, restrooms, and campus catering are provided to employers prior to and during campus recruiting visits.
- Serve as a liaison to campus facilities and services to ensure that employers can meet their full recruiting needs.
- Print and provide to employers core recruiting documents, such interview room schedules, resumes, and other recruiting-related items.
- Order and set up OCR hosting items such as beverages, food, and related supplies.
- Collaborate on department-wide initiatives and programs where an awareness of OCR can strengthen planning in areas such as diversity, equity and inclusion, experiential learning, well-being and belonging.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate OCR policies and procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Establish campus relationships to assist in referring employers to various resources, such as the Office of Student Engagement, The Centers for Equity, Community, and Leadership, Schools within the University, Haas Center for Public Service, and the Stanford Alumni Association.
- Develop and maintains relationships and communications with employers to ensure repeat recruiting visits.
- Lead OCR tracking and outcomes reporting efforts by actively participating in CRM tracking and reporting systems, currently Salesforce and Handshake.
- Coordinate on-campus recruiting / interviewing planning with other areas of ERO and Stanford Career Ed.
- Monitor and resolve ongoing OCR issues for employers and staff; train staff, student assistants and campus partners on the platform.
- Support budget planning, strategic planning, goal setting, and relevant reporting.
- Support communications within the primary ERO employer email account and serve as the lead for this email account as needed.
In addition, preferred requirements include:
- High school diploma and four years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with employers, colleagues, students and other constituents in a warm and professional manner
- Advanced skills with organizing, implementing, and reporting on systems.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, initiative, discernment, and a high degree of motivation is required
- Knowledge and embodiment of diversity and inclusion best practices. Ability to work collaboratively with individuals and groups from various identities, cultures, and backgrounds
- Willingness to take on new challenges in a dynamic and changing environment and work gracefully under pressure
- Strong communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal and external audiences, client groups, and management
- Advanced analysis and problem-solving skills
- Advanced computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google suite, and Handshake
- Advanced customer service skills
- Relevant computer systems/technology experience
- Understanding of financial transactions
- Ability to ensure and apply compliance with legal, financial, and university policies and external regulations.
How to Apply:
- Excellent ability to oversee a wide variety of activities, to define pitfalls, to propose and implement effective solutions, while being able to set and re-adjust often competing priorities.
- High level of energy, flexibility, and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to maintain detailed records and outcomes reporting, and accurately update the records and outcomes reporting on a timely basis and in collaboration with colleagues.
- Demonstrated passion and aptitude for cultivating connections, program development and execution, group facilitation and engagement.
We invite you to apply for this position, please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter along with your online application.Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks
empower you with:
*The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.*Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/2971987
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency