Asst Prof/Assoc Prof/Prof - Dept of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Academic PhysicianLocation:
Tulsa, OKOpen Date:
Jan 7, 2022Description:
- Supervise students and residents in patient-care settings.
- Develop a clinical practice through OU Health Physicians.
- Provide lectures and non-clinical teaching to students and residents as assigned.
- Serve as an advisor or mentor to students and residents as assigned.
- Attend weekly academic conferences and participate as needed.
- Conduct scholarly activity.
- Take hospital call on a rotating basis.
- MD, DO, or equivalent degree
- Graduation from ACGME or AOA residency for women’s health or related specialty.
- Possession of a valid and unrestricted Oklahoma medical license (by date of hire), good references, and an exemplary practice history (as applicable).
- Board Certified or eligible in Obstetrics & Gynecology or related specialty.
Preferences (Not Required)
- Previous academic medicine experience.
- Extensive experience with health quality metrics such as PQRS, Meaningful Use, HEDIS, NCQA, VBM, MIPS, STAR and others. (clinical positions only)
- Experience with a wide variety of payor models and population health delivery models.
- Have experience in models of quality improvement such as the IHI Model for Improvement, Six Sigma, Lean, Adaptive Design, TQM (and others) as well as the tools of improvement to include AIM’s driver diagrams, PDSA, process mapping, quality measurement, statistical process control, and reliability theory.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
- Applicants are required to provide a CV and Cover Letter.
The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to: admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, or health care services that the University operates or provides.
Mission of the University of Oklahoma
The Mission of the University of Oklahoma is to provide the best possible educational experience for our students through excellence in teaching, research and creative activity, and service to the state and society.
The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving an equitable, diverse, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.