The Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management (AVPEM) is a visionary and experienced in leading successful teams to work collaboratively to create, implement and proactively evaluate enrollment management strategies that reflect the College’s mission, goals, and strategic plan.
The AVP will serve as a key member of the College’s enrollment management team and will work collaboratively to develop effective undergraduate and graduate student enrollment plans in established and emerging markets that support the College’s recruitment, retention and graduation goals.
The AVPEM reports to the Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs (VPEM/SA). The AVPEM provides leadership and oversight for processes, policies and functions related to recruitment and admissions, financial aid, marketing, and extended campus locations.
To be successful, the AVP will need to excel at: (1) leading, developing, and managing multiple areas, including developing and supervising directors and managers in charge of those areas, (2) planning and leading strategic student recruitment, financial aid and college wide marketing efforts that increase enrollment (3) foster partnerships with college and community leaders and other higher education systems.
- Master’s Degree in Education, Counseling, Student Personnel or a closely related field.
- Five (5) years of higher education experience in a management and supervisory role.
- 7-10 years of higher education experience in enrollment management with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice in undergraduate and graduate student recruitment and marketing.
- A commitment to equity, fairness, and demonstrated success in enrolling students from diverse backgrounds and “underserved” student populations.