Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Coordinator of Recruitment and Marketing for the Semester in Spain program. The Coordinator of Recruitment and Marketing represents Semester in Spain (SIS), a program of Trinity Christian College, to the students, faculty, and administrators of U.S. partner institutions. Through strategic campus visits, online communication, and intentional network-building, the coordinator recruits and supports prospective students from inquiry to beginning the application. This individual designs and guides marketing efforts to introduce the program to a wide audience and maintain relationships with program alumni. The coordinator serves as a welcoming and professional point of contact for our 30 supporting colleges and universities. This role supports the mission of SIS to provide intercultural engagement with immersive scholarship in an inclusive community. This position is travel-focused during the fall and spring, amounting to 12-16 weeks a year and sometimes includes weekends. Travel includes domestic trips to college campuses and one international trip per year to TCCSevilla.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
Oversee the recruitment of students from inquiry through beginning the application
- Maintain strategic, innovative, engaging communication plans with prospective students via email, text, social media, phone calls, and direct mail.
- Plan recruiting trips and visit 15 colleges and universities per semester.
- Market the program to students while on their campus to initiate their relationship with SIS. This has traditionally included class presentations, information tables, and study abroad fairs.
- Reimagine and invigorate those traditional recruiting strategies to reach more students and connect with schools long-term.
- Maintain prospective student database (Slate)
Cultivate relationships and partnerships with partner and prospective schools
- Visit partner schools regularly to meet with faculty and study-abroad personnel to (re)introduce the program and learn about the goals of their students. Use these conversations to launch creative collaborations between SIS and the school.
- Research and network to identify prospective school partners, positioning SIS to meet needs at their institution. Initiate connections and visits with 3-5 prospective schools per year to develop new partnerships.
- Invite professors from partner schools and prospective schools to visit TCCSevilla and organize their visits with the Spain staff
- Coordinate short-term group study trips for partner high schools or colleges
- Write, design, and distribute two newsletters per year to our partner schools.
Create and implement innovative marketing plans to support strong enrollment in Semester in Spain
- Design digital and print materials
- Design and edit content on the SIS website
- Administer all SIS social media to highlight the program, inform prospective and current students, and engage alumni.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of individual marketing efforts
Contribute to SIS initiatives to continuously enhance the program and support the goals of our students.
- Synchronize recruitment, marketing, travel plans, and enrollment efforts with the U.S.-based team to maintain seamless communication regarding program operations.
- Travel to Spain at least once per year to accompany students, reacquaint yourself with the program, and consult with the faculty and staff members at TCCSevilla.
- Assist the International Director in evaluating the program for compliance and growth through program goals, college policies, and accrediting and governmental agencies.
- Review feedback from current students through web-based surveys.
Other duties as assigned.
A bachelor’s degree is required and preference for individuals with experience in college-level admissions and recruitment, marketing in higher education, and proficiency with photo and design publishing software. Candidate should have strong English language writing, editing, conversation, and presentational skills. Must have Spanish language proficiency at the intermediate level or higher. The employee must have a valid driver’s license and passport. This individual will participate in a collaborative work environment both in a traditional office setting and through remote communication (web-based meetings, online workspaces, etc.). Regular travel includes plane, car, and public transit.
This role is best supported by an individual who can
- organize and adapt travel plans while maintaining prompt out-of-office communication.
- analyze program information to optimize clarity and tone in messaging.
- evaluate plans and creatively redesign them for the benefit of the program.
- confidently represent SIS.
- communicate with intercultural sensitivity and inclusivity.
- use research and data to design innovative recruiting plans.
Trinity Christian College seeks candidates that have a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and a sincere allegiance to the mission of the college.
Applicants should be prepared to upload the following during the online application process:
- A brief cover letter
- Professional resume
- A written statement that describes his/her Christian faith commitment and how it is expressed through involvement with the body of Christ and participation in a local church
Trinity welcomes a response from diverse candidates. EOE