Liberty University’s hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the “religion” component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.Position Title:
Pathology Faculty (Rank commensurate with experience)Does this position require driving?:
Robbin Wright, Kaitlyn GenawayContact Phone Ext:
(434) 592-7657, 434-582-3437Contact Email:
[email protected] or [email protected]Job Summary/Basic Function:
Demonstrate experience and expertise in pathology for biomedical or clinical education for predoctoral and/or postdoctoral students, provide service to the university and professional communities and engage in innovative scholarship and research to advance medical knowledgeMinimum Qualifications:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Preferred Qualifications:
1. Terminal degree (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine or Medical Doctor Degree, PhD) with current Board Certification in appropriate area of specialization if applicable.
2. Prior experience in medical education or relevant graduate education or professional training.
3. Demonstrated leadership and productivity in the areas of clinical or professional service, scholarly activity, medical research or education.
4. Good standing with all regulatory and governmental boards and agencies.
5. Eligible for coverage by college’s malpractice insurer if applicable.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Work Hours:
1. Demonstrated leadership, productivity and administrative experience in clinical, professional or educational settings.
2. Prior experience as a medical school faculty member and undergraduate medical education teaching experience consistent with LUCOM’s educational models.
8:00 am to 5:00 pmPosting Date: