Systems Analyst IIUniversity Pay Plan Title:
Systems Analyst IILocation:
Facilities ManagementRecruitment Type:
Open to AllJob Type:
$4,500.00 + commensurate with experienceJob Category :
ExemptRequired Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.:
1. Experience as a system administrator for a IWMS, CMMS or ERP software2. Experience using Microsoft Office or Microsoft Office 365 software including but not limited to Excel, Word and Outlook3. Experience supporting one or more of the following servers:a. Windows Serverb. Unix Server4. Skill in effective oral and written communicationPreferred Qualifications:
1. Writing and improving SQL Server T-SQL queries for at least a year2. Two years of experience as a Unix Server administrator3. Two years of experience as a Windows Server administrator4. Two years of experience with JAVA scripting language5. Experience with writing and updating PowerShell Scripts6. Knowledge of Relational Database structure7. Experience with Katalon software8. Installing and upgrading 3rd party software on servers9. Two years of experience managing roles and permissions10. Two years of experience as a System Administrator of an IWMS/ERP software11. Experience deploying iOS devices in a business setting12. Experience with iOS management, setup, troubleshooting and updating iOS and apps13. Experience with Jamf or other MDM (Mobile Device Manager) software14. Experience creating and managing SharePoint sites15. Experience creating reports with the BIRT or other report writing tool16. Experience using GATO software or other webpage editing software17. Experience maintaining web pages18. Ability to work independently and manage priorities, as well as work as a member of various teams19. Ability to learn new software and technology as needs change20. College degreeJob Description:
The Facilities team is seeking an experienced IWMS System Administrator to work within the Facilities Management Systems group. This group supports the Facilities Department with technology resources including, but not limited to, supporting multiple software packages and interfaces, troubleshooting hardware and software, providing technology advice and expertise, and serving as the liaison between Facilities and Texas State University IT Division.Job Duties:
The goal of the Facilities Management Systems group is to improve efficiency, communication, and customer service to the campus community using technology. This team is an integral part of the Facilities Department’s vision of providing quality services that are responsive to the needs of the campus community.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting with administering the Facilities Computerized Maintenance Management System (IWMS) and interfaces; creating and updating reports and dashboards; creating ad hoc reports via SQL; installing and testing IWMS software updates; ongoing training on software systems; creating, updating, and ensuring webservices and ETL run. The Systems Analyst must have knowledge and experience as a Windows and/or Unix server system administrator; IWMS/ERP system administrator including a strong background in roles and permissions; understanding of relational databases; the ability to query multiple tables from a database using T-SQL. The ideal candidate must be willing to learn new technology, have strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships in an environment of rapid change and high demand.
1. Administering the AiM (IWMS) software system2. Assist with the support of Facilities Webpages3. Perform data mining of the AiM (IWMS) software system to produce reports4. Assist with scheduling, developing and executing training classes for end user, management and customers5. Assist with implementing new modules or features of the AiM (IWMS) software system or other Enterprise software systems used by Facilities6. Introduce new setup or alter current set of the AiM (IWMS) software system to facilitate internal business process7. Perform timely upgrades of the AiM (IWMS) software system8. Work directly with the AiM (IWMS) software system vendor to troubleshoot problems and errors9. System Administrator of several servers including Windows and UnixJob Open Date:
03/02/2022Open Until Filled:
YesNormal Work Days:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, FridayNormal Work Hours Start:
8:00AMNormal Work Hours End:
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO YOUR APPLICATION. Legal and Required Notices:
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.Why work @ Texas State? :
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!Quick Link:
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great training and development opportunities: choose from a variety of classroom and online course offerings, learning resources, certifications, and employee educational support programs.
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.