Adjunct Instructor - Technology and Computer Studies
- Hagerstown Community College
- Hagerstown, MD
- Faculty Jobs
- Engineering & Mathematics, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Science & Technology, Computer Science & Information Technology
- Position Type
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Community College
- Digital Forensics
- Computer Science/Programming, including Introductory Information Systems
- Network Administration, Server Management, PC Technology
- Computer Graphics Technology
- Web and Multimedia Technology
- Interactive Design and Game Development
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems and/or Industrial Technology
- Mechanical Engineering and/or CAD Technology
- Electrical Engineering and/or Digital Instrumentation & Process Control Technology
- Alternative Energy Technology
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Technology
- Commercial Vehicle Transportation Management
Instructors will work with full-time faculty to deliver instructional content to students registered in credit courses for the division.
Depending on the program under which the class is taught, applicants must have either a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in the discipline of interest (or a Master's degree in Education/Teaching with at least 12 graduate credits in a specific discipline)
Hagerstown Community College (HCC) was founded in 1946 as the first of its kind in Maryland. More than 100 programs of study are available for university transfer, career preparation, and personal enrichment. HCC also offers non-credit continuing education courses and customized training programs, as well as remedial and developmental courses to help students prepare for college-level offerings. Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, HCC awards associate degrees, certificates, and letters of recognition.
HCC employs approximately 540 individuals each year in full and part-time positions. Hundreds of student workers and campus volunteers also serve the campus community.
11400 Robinwood Dr.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert